A Note From Carnival Players Club
Recently, Carnival Cruise Line® has been tested in ways we could never have imagined. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:
- All San Francisco sailings through 2020
- All Carnival Sunrise sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- All Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
- All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- All Carnival Spirit Alaska, Hawaii, & Trans-Pacific sailings through and including October 6, 2020
- Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Elation, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Sensation, & Carnival Vista sailings through and including July 31, 2020
- All Other Ships sailings through and including August 31, 2020
Our guests have been tremendously patient and understanding as we have reacted to a rapidly changing situation and a desire to be responsive to authorities around the world. We are very sorry that this decision will disrupt the vacation plans for our guests and look forward to resuming operations and providing safe, fun and memorable vacations. And it goes without saying, we can only do that with the support of our outstanding onboard team members who have been nothing short of amazing during this prolonged period of challenge.
We remain committed to answering any questions you may have, as well as addressing any questions or concerns you have with regards to the casino. Please use the Contact Us section to send us any queries you may have.
Lastly, we want to let you know that we will be back! Thanks for hanging in there with us as we navigate these difficult waters - we look forward to welcoming you back soon!LEARN MORE