A Note From Carnival Players Club
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line® is having to cancel the following sailings:
- Carnival Splendor sailings through and including January 7, 2021
- Carnival Spirit sailings through and including May 16, 2021
- Mardi Gras sailings November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021
- Carnival Breeze from Ft. Lauderdale sailings November 7, 2020 through and including March 7, 2021
- Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration sailings through and including April 19, 2021
- Carnival Fascination sailings through and including January 9, 2022
- Carnival Sensation sailings March 3, 2022 and March 7, 2022
- Carnival Sunrise:
- Sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- Miami 7 and 8–day sailings from October 9, 2021 through and including April 30, 2022, excluding the March 5, 2022 sailing
- Miami 5–day sailing January 3, 2022
- Carnival Radiance:
- Sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- 9, 12 and 14–day sailings from May 2, 2021 through and including April 29, 2022
- 5–day sailings December 23, 2021 and December 28, 2021
- Carnival Paradise sailings through and including February 22, 2021
- Carnival Magic
- Ft. Lauderdale and Miami sailings through and including March 6, 2021
- Transatlantic & Barcelona sailings April 10, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
- Carnival Valor sailings through and including April 24, 2021
- Carnival Conquest, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Elation, and Carnival Liberty Miami and Port Canaveral sailings through and including November 30, 2020.
Sailings between December 1 and December 31, 2020 from Miami and Port Canaveral have not been canceled. However, guests booked on these sailings may elect to cancel their booking any time prior to departure using this form.
- All other ships sailings through and including December 31, 2020
Our guests have been tremendously patient and understanding as we have reacted to a rapidly changing situation and a desire to be responsive to authorities around the world. We are very sorry that this decision will disrupt the vacation plans for our guests and look forward to resuming operations and providing safe, fun and memorable vacations. And it goes without saying, we can only do that with the support of our outstanding onboard team members who have been nothing short of amazing during this prolonged period of challenge.
We remain committed to answering any questions you may have, as well as addressing any questions or concerns you have with regards to the casino. Please use the Contact Us section to send us any queries you may have.
Lastly, we want to let you know that we will be back! Thanks for hanging in there with us as we navigate these difficult waters - we look forward to welcoming you back soon!LEARN MORE